LOCTITE 401 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials, requiring uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. LOCTITE 401 is also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric.
- General Purpose Instant Adhesive
- Ideal for Use on Porous Substrates
- Perfect for all quick repairs
- As per Loctite's policy
- 100% Original Products
- Secure Payments
- 100% Buyer Protection
- Perfect for all quick repairs: Universal instant adhesive that bonds close-fitting parts with very high strength.
- Bonds a wide range of similar or dissimilar substrates (metals, rubber, wood, cardboard, ceramics as well as most plastics).