LOCTITE 574 seals close-fitting joints between rigid and semi-rigid metal faces and flanges. The nature of LOCTITE 574 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the substrate. It has a high oil tolerance and excellent water and glycol resistance.
- Fills Gaps upto 0.25 mm
- High Oil Resistance
- 150°C Service Temperature
- As per Loctite's policy
- 100% Original Products
- Secure Payments
- 100% Buyer Protection
- Prevents leakage: It fills all gaps between the mating flange parts and cures into a hard thermoset plastic that fills all surface irregularities providing 100% seal.
- Ideal for rigid and semi-rigid flanges eg. cast iron components, pump housing, gearbox and engine casing.
- Adapts to flange surface irregularities and scratches up to 0.25 mm.
- Eliminates gasket compression set.
- Reduces inventory cost and complexity as one tube can make many different shapes and sizes of gaskets.
- Provides resistance to low pressure immediately after seal.
- Higher strength on contaminated surfaces.
- Better flexibility and improved adhesion.
- High performance on passive metals without an activator.
- Enhanced sealing capability.